Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bad Dreams??

My poor little Kross has woken up the past three nights screaming. Last night was the worst and loudest. I'm thinking that he's having bad dreams because before bed he said he was afraid of the dark and wanted to sleep with the light on. He said he was scared. The bad thing is that I don't know if he is really scared or just making up an excuse to not have to go to sleep. He's really good with the excuses. The first night he was just yelling for Daddy. Then, he thought it was time to get out of bed after he went potty. The second night he yelled again until Kevin went upstairs and let him go potty. Last night was a very rude awakening because he was just screaming and crying as soon as he woke up...no warning or anything. Nana also says that she thinks he may not be sleeping well during naptime because he's very restless and moves around alot. I googled it and he is certainly at the age when he could start having Nightmares. I wish they would go away so we could all sleep better!



No comments: