Both boys had well-child checkups on Friday afternoon. They are total opposites right now. Kross is little like Momma, and Krew is big like Daddy.
Kross 3yrs: 27.5 lbs, 9th percentile
35.75 in, 12th percentile
Krew 4 mos: 16.5 lbs, 66th percentile
25.5 in, 58th percentile
Head circumference 16.75 in, 47th percentile
Poor Krew got a high fever again with the same shot that did it last time. It lasted a good 24 hrs and Tylenol doesn't help it. We got the ok to start cereal as soon as he starts acting like he's ready (as in opening his mouth for bites while he's watching us eat). We're still having tummy problems with the formula. We are trying some probiotics and will try another type of formula soon (when we finish this last bit). The doctor was very happy that Kross is potty-trained. He also had to get one shot. He ended up getting a rash on his face from something he rubbed against.
Krew's first time in the exersaucer.
Sweet baby feet!
I did something that I said I would never do and that was purchase a video baby monitor. I was having a really hard time moving Krew to his crib because I wanted to be able to see him breathing. After several weeks of researching baby monitors and reading customer reviews, I bought a Motorolla monitor. It has two cameras so that we can watch both Kross and Krew. It does give me some peace of mind to be able to see him if I wake up during the night. It gives temperature readings for each room, plays lullabys, and also has a talk-back feature so you can talk to your kids through the monitor. You can zoom and control the cameras all from the parent unit. It's pretty neat, and so far, I would say it was a good purchase.

Krew's first night in his crib was March 16, 2012, and he did great. He slept from about 8:00 until 5:30.
And yes, my kids have both been tummy sleepers from early on. I know this isn't what you're supposed to do, but don't judge me!




No comments:
Post a Comment