So to start off the morning, I was running late. Krew was napping and I didn't have any of his stuff together to leave when we needed to, so we took two cars. Then I "thought" I locked my keys in the car. I had opened and shut the doors several times and was trying to get everything out that I needed along with a heavy baby. I had trouble getting him in the Baby Bjorn and that's when I started sweating. Once I had him in, I just shut the door. I thought the keys were in the diaper bag but when I searched it, I couldn't find them. I knew I had to have set them on the floorboard of the passenger's side since that's where we were trying to situate ourselves. I had my mom search the bag too and she couldn't find them. We went back to the car to try to get in it and she decided to check the door. It was not locked, but there was no key in the car. Come to find out, the one key was in the diaper bag (hiding)! Oops. That was my blonde moment of the day.
Highlights of the game:
- Kross' first time at bat - he was rounding the bases and Daddy was running in front of him. They rounded 2nd base and Daddy turned around and started running backwards to see if Kross was still running behind him. Well, Kross saw him and turned around and started running backwards (as in back peddling) to 3rd base. One lady started yelling,"He's doing the moonwalk!"
- His second time at bat - he hit the ball (about 5 feet) and instead of running to first base he ran to the ball to pick it up! All of the other kids on the other team also ran to the ball as well and everyone laughed.
- On the field he threw his hat and glove down over and over and over again and played with the dirt. Obviously that's way more fun than watching for the ball to come to you!
- In the dugout there were some kids that were hitting each other with their gloves and they were sitting right next to Kross. He told his Daddy, "If they don't stop hitting, I'm gonna FIGHT them!"
Hitting the ball.
Second base
Kross is out on third base with Kevin.
This is my favorite pic. My mom took it on her cell phone and I edited it with instagram.









1 comment:
So glad he had fun, añd I love that picture!!!
Post a Comment