Since St. Patty's Day was on a Saturday this year, I wanted to do something a little fun. I saw a bunch of pins (on Pinterest) with rainbow pancakes or rainbow food for the St. Patty's Day theme. We did rainbow pancakes! At first, Kross told me "I don't yike (like) pancakes!" And I told him when he saw these he might want some. After they were done, he said "I want a red, blue, and dreen (green)!" A few minutes later he wanted orange too and he ate just about all of them! I also got the boys matching shirts from Etsy, another one of my favorite websites.
Our pretty pancake batter
And I must add that all I did was put the gel food coloring in because I was too scared that I would completely ruin the pancakes! Daddy did the actual cooking part and only one came out funny looking! They still turn a little golden brown like all pancakes do.
They were delicious and I think tasted even better because they were colorful. I am sure we will be doing this again. We're classy and we eat on paper plates because that's less washing and dishes for me!
My little squinty-eyed Kross! I'm not sure where he learned that from but he does it every time I ask him to smile.
He has the prettiest eyelashes for a little boy. And these pics prove how BIG little brother is compared to him!
I told him to make a pretty face for me and this is what I got!






No comments:
Post a Comment