• Weigh close to 17 lbs on the scale at Nina and Poppy’s. You are a heavy MAN! And you have a major double chin!
• Wear a size 2 diaper.
• Wear 3-6 month and 6 month clothes.
• You eat about 5-6 oz, sometimes more (at night) and every three hours during the day. You are now getting all formula. Yikes! What a difference a month makes! Your tummy is going through a transition period and does not like the formula at all. It makes you really, really gassy and you have tummy aches. It is not fun. I’ve given you apple juice with water a couple of times and cut out the cereal completely.
• You are finally staying awake more during the day. You sleep ok at night from about 9:00 until 4:00 ish and wake up to have a bottle and then go back to sleep. You are still in the pack n play in our bedroom. You have become a tummy sleeper now and that’s the only way that you will sleep for a long time. Sleep training will happen soon and by that I mean the CIO method.
• This formula has turned my happy, smiley man into a grouch! You still smile a lot and I figured out that I can make you laugh too!
• You have started talking a lot more. Sometimes you say sounds like “Ooooo, Argh (like a pirate), or Aaah!”
• You love to put your fists and fingers in your mouth. You are drooling like crazy!
• You like tummy time and will hold your head up better.
• You can finally sit in your bumbo seat and you love it because you can watch your brother. You listen very intently to him.
• You like to grab things like Momma’s fingers, Momma’s hair, Daddy’s necklace and the little animals that hang from your playmat. You also like to swat at stuff with your little fists. You’ve also learned to grab paci and pull it out of your mouth, but can’t really get it back in your mouth.
• You love Momma’s voice and will follow it until you can see me. Then I get a big smile from you. You’re such a flirt!
• You are very strong and will push your head up against my hand or arm and arch your back and straighten your whole body – like a board. You get really stiff and it makes it hard to hold you sometimes. You also like to stretch your legs out and make them really stiff.
• Your favorite place to fall asleep is on Daddy. It happens almost instantly and this never happens with Mommy unless you’re already tired or half asleep. I’m just not that comfortable for you any more.
• You love baths and just grin at me while I bathe you. Thank you for not pooping, too.
Krew,
I really hope that your tummy settles down soon. It breaks my heart to see you hurt and not be able to help you. Some of my favorite moments of the day are when you smile at me and when I watch you sleep. There is nothing in this world that is as sweet, innocent, and angelic as a baby. Before I had you, I was worried and also felt guilty because I wasn’t sure if I could love another baby as much as I love your brother. Now, I no longer worry because I know that I DO love you as much as I love Kross. The love in my heart has doubled and you fit perfectly into our family!
Love,
Momma
This is Kross' Baby Bear and Krew is not supposed to have it! Kross told me to take it away!
I don't think he could fit any more toys in this chair.
I made him take all the toys down.
Rough day!
And just for fun, here's a comparison of my two boys at 4 months. I can't believe I posted that pic of Kross with drool all over his shirt!









1 comment:
Love that double chin!!!! So cute!
Post a Comment