Sunday, April 1, 2012

Where's the POOP??

Last night we were eating dinner and talking to Kross (he was finished eating) and I noticed he was dancing around alot. This means he needs to potty but is holding it. I told him to go ahead and go and come back and tell us the story. (He was telling us about the Easter bunny.) When I was about done, I noticed that Kross had disappeared, so I asked Kevin where he was. This usually means he's up to something. Here he comes out of the bathroom pulling his pants up and I said, "You went potty all by yourself??!!" He said, "YEP! I POOPED!" I said, "You didn't really, did you??" He said, "YEP!" So I go in the bathroom to look and sure enough he had. I knew I needed to check his hiney because I saw that he attempted to wipe and not much was on the toilet paper! So I cleaned him up (it wasn't too bad, thankfully) and took him upstairs to get clean underwear and pajama pants. We went back downstairs and I saw the dog in my plate of food that I was planning to finish. I guess she was hungry! I cleaned up my plate and proceeded to do a few other things and then realized that I forgot to clean the poop out of his potty! It was maybe 10-15 mins that I forgot about it. I walk in the bathroom and to my surprise the poop is gone...not the pee, just the poop. I freak out and start yelling with my hands in the air, "Where's the POOP?? Where's the POOP??" (I'm sure I looked like a lunatic because Kevin imitated me later and it was hilarious!) I thought maybe Kross dumped it in the potty but quickly realized that couldn't have happened because the pee was still there. There is only one thing that could have happened to the POOP......................................the dog ate it! I know, GROSS!! Like I said, she was hungry! When I looked at her, I knew right away she did because I saw the evidence. I cannot look at my poor dog the same again and now call her "POO POO Girl." And she won't be giving me kisses again!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOL!!!! Oh my goodness, that is hilarious. GROSS and so funny at the same time.

The Hideout said...

Well that was a less than appetizing story....but still hilarious! LOL