We had a great Easter weekend this year. Saturday started off with an early t-ball game. Then, we made little bird's nests with eggs, bunny bait for the Easter bunny, dyed eggs, and planted jelly beans.
Planting our jelly beans
Dying eggs
Putting stickers on our eggs
Crazy, monster eggs!
The first thing Kross asked about when he woke up on Sunday was his jelly beans. He wanted to see what happened to them. They grew into lollipops overnight! Or "ya-yi-pops" as he says!
Yes, lollipops with plastic covering still on them because I was scared of the ants :) He did not know the difference!
Goodies from the Easter Bunny! Swimsuits, flip-flops, sunglasses, Dumbo DVD, books with children's Bible verses, more books and playdough!
Playing with playdough
Hunting Easter eggs in the backyard after breakfast. And yes, he did have to put on his "swim pants" as he calls them and his flip-flops.
After naptime (which didn't happen), we headed to my parents' house to have crawfish and an egg hunt with their neighbors. Their little granddaughter is not shy of the camera! They are decorating Easter egg cookies here.
Little brother just lounged in his stroller.
Nini and Pappaw eating some crawfish!
Sporting his new flip-flops
Playing ring-around-the-rosey on Delaney's trampoline!
Hunting eggs again!
His bucket was too full, so he had to use Daddy's shorts pocket!
Checking their eggs to see how much money was in the egg! Delaney's grandma put little pieces of paper with different denominations of money in the eggs and then they opened them and got that amount of money. It went from a pennies to a five dollar bill! Kross got the only $5 out there. I thought it was a neat idea because I am not big on the CANDY!
He crashed out halfway through the egg hunt. He was so good!! Next year he will be all over the place too. I can't wait!
I had little Easter shirts made for them so that they would have matching shirts and they turned out so cute! They had these along with the shirts they wore on Easter, but I missed out on getting a pic of them together in that shirt.
Krew's first Easter outfit...it says "Chicks Adore ME"
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter with their families!



































No comments:
Post a Comment