Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 Weeks at Home and 3 Weeks Old

Ok, so I know it's been a long time since I've updated, but we have been so busy. Kevin's mom was here with us the first week we were home and my parents just left today. I am so thankful that they all came to help. I'm still getting adjusted to being a new mommy. I love it but it is the hardest job ever. I have a new respect for stay-at-home moms.

Kross was three weeks old on Thursday, April 2. He is the greatest gift that God has given us. We love him so much! Here is a three week picture.


He pooped in the tub for his first two baths. I was afraid this was going to become a habit, but it didn't! He hates having his diaper and his clothes changed and he doesn't want to wait to eat. He wants to eat NOW! He changes every day. The latest thing that he started doing is making noises. He just groans and makes all these little noises. It's really cute. I especially love to watch the little faces he makes when he's dreaming. He loves his swing but he's not to sure about his bouncer yet.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am SO glad you updated the blog. I love seeing his pictures. He is so darn cute. I just love that hair and those sweet lips! I can't wait to come and see you guys sometime this week. I miss seeing you and him! It sounds like you are having fun being a new mommy. I am sure you are wonderful!