Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Stuff

Today ended up being a fairly nice day outside. Yesterday it rained in the morning and was pretty ugly most of the day so Kross and I slept. Today I was determined to get out for a walk. Kross was already asleep by the time I took him out. We walked for about 40 minutes and the sun came out so it was pretty hot. I thought it would be a little cool like it was yesterday, but it wasn't.


Kevin was such a good daddy this morning. Kross was fussing because he had peed and it leaked through the diaper onto his onesie. I must have been really tired because I never heard him. Kevin was getting ready for work and he heard Kross so he took him and changed his diaper and clothes and then put him in bed next to me. The only time I put him in bed with me is from 6:30 to 9:30 in the morning...that's Mommy and Kross time. He sleeps so good and so does Mommy!

We had a guy from Home Depot come over this morning to measure our back door. We are getting a new door installed with a doggie door for our little girl. She loves to chase the birds and squirrels. Kevin bought a bird feeder for her! She just about climbs up the tree to get those birds and her squirrel friends.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love him!!! He's getting so big! YEAH for Allie's "BABY" door. She will love that and then you don't have to leave your back door open anymore =) XOXOX MISS YOU LOTS!