Monday, April 6, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

My birthday was Saturday, April 4. I'm 26 now and I feel old. I definitely don't think I could have partied all night like I used to. Kevin and I stayed home and rented movies. I really wanted to see Marley and Me. We actually went to the theater to see it back when it was showing. I was very pregnant at the time. Thank God that movie was messed up and would not run that night because I would have made a fool out of myself in the theater. I sobbed like a baby. I cried uncontrollably for about 15 minutes. It was a great movie but don't watch it unless you're prepared to cry like a baby...especially if you are a dog lover. We also watched Role Models and it was very funny. It's a good thing that we watched this second because I totally forgot about how traumatic the ending of Marley and Me was. Gotta go! The baby is crying!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Girl I feel you!! Holly and I watched it on Friday night and I was embarrassed of how much I cried. My eyes were so swollen! Ugh - that was just pathetic. I have to say the first was pretty funny...but man, that ending was horrible. I am glad you had a great birthday with your boys. It really does sound like a wonderful night...just watching movies and hanging with the hubby and sweet baby boy! It probably couldn't get much better.

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I love the new pictures!! :)