Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday

This is what my boys do on Sundays. How sweet are they!


Mommy is cleaning house and doing laundry. :( I need a maid! Kevin let me sleep in this morning while he had the baby so now it's my turn to do the housework while he sleeps.

Our AC is out again for the second time in less than two months. Thank goodness for the home warranty! I've called them and they will be sending someone out today or tomorrow.

On a positive note: Friday and Saturday Kevin watched Kross so that I could go shopping. I got some shorts, shirts, jewelry and five pair of sandals...yes, you read that right, FIVE! I needed them though because I never buy shoes. I always buy clothes. And, I only spent $75 for five pair of shoes. I had coupons for everything.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love that pic of him and Kevin. I also love the new layout and his pic at the top - very cute!!