Lisa tagged me to do the 8 Things post:
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
the sunny days of summer
getting a tan
going home in two weeks to visit my family
losing my baby weight
getting my nails done today
football season
Chuck and Erin's Memorial Day crawfish boil
seeing our baby grow into a little man
8 Things I did yesterday:
took Kross for a walk in the stroller
cooked dinner for Kevin
watched tv
did the Wii Fit
fed Kross
changed diapers
can't think of anything else since I sit at home all day
8 Things I wish I could do:
go to Vegas again
go to Mexico for vacation
go on a cruise
move back home to be closer to my family
exercise every day...I love it!
go shopping every day
have lots of money
get a picture of Kross smiling!
8 Shows I watch:
Dancing With the Stars
American Idol
The Hills
Grey's Anatomy
A Baby Story
The Price is Right
Oprah
The Doctors
8 People I tag:
anyone who wants to play
2 comments:
YEAH....MOVE BACK HOME MOVE BACK HOME MOVE BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol
Miss you!
NOOOO! DO NOT MOVE BACK HOME! NO! No! NO! =)
Sorry Lisa!
Post a Comment