We had our first walk in the stroller. That was really fun. He loved it and it was beautiful outside on Tuesday. He went right to sleep and we walked for about 40 minutes.
Wednesday, we went to my 6 wk appt. My doctor was thrilled to finally see him for the first time since the delivery. He slept the whole time and was an angel! After the appt we went to visit Aunt Tracie and Baby Jack. Jack was born April 15. Kross fussed most of the time we were there so we had to leave so we wouldn't wake up Jack.
Jack Weaver

Thursday we just hung out. Kross was very fussy all day. I noticed that he started making this gasping noise like he couldn't breathe and was gasping for air. I made an appt to see a new pediatrician on Friday to have this checked out. I was very worried that this might be related to his respiratory distress that he had when he was born. Thursday he was six weeks old.
Friday Aunt Katy came to see us. I also gave him a bath for the first time by myself. I knew he was going to poop in the tub and of course, he did. I even waited until he pooped in his diaper so that I could avoid that but...no such luck! We went to see the pediatrician, Dr. Harpavat, that afternoon. We loved her. She was so sweet and answered all of our questions. He is 9 lbs exactly and 22 inches long. The doctor said that he looks excellent. The gasping is not related to his respiratory distress. He has reflux. I noticed that he was spitting up an awful lot for a breastfed baby. In the hopital, they told me that breastfed babies don't spit up much. He's very fussy all the time too. She told me to avoid foods like brocolli, cauliflour, and anything fried to see if this helps. She decided to prescribe him Zantac for his reflux.
I have been really bad about taking pictures of him. I did get some last night since he was wide awake. Here is our handsome man! I look at him every day and think that he is the most beautiful baby ever. I love to watch all of his faces and he's started to smile more. He makes these cute little noises too. Aunt Katy said he sounds like a little sheep! We are so in love with this baby!



1 comment:
He is so handsome! I just love my little sheep! haha
Post a Comment