First, Mrs. Hill made two bags, some burp cloths, a onesie, and a blanket for Kross. Everything she made has a jungle/safari theme to it.


The Marcus Football Booster Club and Marcus Football Program made a beautiful football quilt for Kross. It's so nice, I almost don't want him to use it. Mrs. Silva said I better let him use it and carry it around everywhere because she doesn't make quilts to be hung on the wall! It's so nice that I'd like to hang it on the wall.



My friend, Lisa, made some things for Kross too. She made a blanket, a wipe case, and a onesie.



This week several ladies from our church brought meals over to us. They have all been wonderful and we are so thankful to live in a community that is so giving. I had never met these ladies until this week and they have each been so sweet!
Mr. Kross has decided that he no longer likes his swing...AT ALL. He will not sit in it for 10 minutes. He also decided that he wants to eat when he wants to eat...he does not want to be on Mommy's 3-hour schedule that she was working so hard to establish. I either let him scream bloody murder or feed him about every 2 hours. I struggle to keep him awake during feedings. I try everything from rubbing his cheeks to making him cold to burping him every 10-15 minutes. He just wants to sleep at the "dinner table". That's not fun at 2 in the morning. Then he only goes back to sleep for an hour or maybe two if I'm lucky. Last night I had to change his clothes three times...that was fun! He hates his clothes being changed but when they have pee on them, we have to change them. He also likes to poop just after I've changed his diaper. And he'll continue to do this in the next 3 or 4 diapers just after I changed the previous one. He does not really care for a pacifier unless I hold it for him. The second I let go, he screams because it falls out. Here are some pictures of our sweet :) baby. And he is very sweet...just demanding and high maintenance...like his Momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment