After 10 days in the NICU, Mr. Kross is home! He had a check-up by the neonatologist, a hearing screen, and his newborn pictures taken before we left. Everything went great. They took great care of our baby and I am forever grateful for the care they provided to our son. There are many great nurses in the NICU at Baylor Grapevine.
When we got home, Allie got to meet Kross. First, she barked a little bit at him. Then, she determined that this was her baby. She is very protective and lets us know when he cries.
Here are some pictures of us yesterday.



One-eyed Jack

2 comments:
he is so handsome! I love him!!!!!
I am so glad he is home! I cannot wait to meet him! He is sooo handsome. I absolutely love all that hair. Thank God for that little miracle.
Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment