Ok, so Kevin left for coaching school for basically four days yesterday at 8:00 a.m. The day didn't go too bad after that. Kross willingly took a nap because he knew he could go to Nini and Pappaw's house after he woke up. Krew was cranky and didn't want to nap at the same time as Kross, but he eventually fell asleep.
The worst part happened in the hour and a half after we got back from my parents house. I'm getting Krew ready for his bath because we are running late (for bath/off schedule) and he's fighting me. Just as I'm about to take his clothes off, Kross tells me he pooped his pants....Umm, what?? He hasn't done that in months! After Krew's bath, I was feeding him his bottle and just knew he would pass out from being so tired...maybe he would have if it had been quiet and peaceful. We were watching the Disney channel and it was quiet and peaceful for a whole five minutes. After that Kross, zoomed the same truck back and forth across the floor and pushed every button on it so it would make as much noise as possible. And he chased the dog with the truck. Eventually I just had to lay Krew down in his bed because it was 8:00. I tried to get Kross in the shower with me and he was refusing. He finally did and we didn't get out until after 8:30. Apparently he didn't like something I said because he burped in my face and laughed about it. He got a pop for that one...and I hate spanking him.
I heard the baby making noise still and ending up checking on him after I got Kross in bed about 8:45. Somehow his pants came off! I put his pants back on, laid him back down, and turned his mobile on. It was finally quiet at 9:00.
This morning Kross threw a fit because I wouldn't let him bring a truck to Nana's. He used the excuse that
"he had to take it back to Nini's" and that was so he could try and talk me into going over there again. I said no. He also never carries the trucks...I have to carry them. I woke Krew up and noticed these lovely little bite marks all around the sides of his crib. I guess I know what he was doing last night. Then, there was another fit when I asked Kross to go to the bathroom before we left.
It's got to get better than this. What am I doing wrong?? I try to divert Kross' attention to something he likes to do so he doesn't do something that will get him in trouble. I try to get him to refocus and do what I'm asking. Is this just 3 year old boys or do all kids do this?? Is it because I'm a bad mom and don't know what the hell I'm doing?? Kross listens to nothing I say...he wants the attention, even if it's negative attention. He will throw a fit or act like I just really hurt his feelings to get whatever he wants and I don't give in to it. In my opinion, he's not spoiled. We never buy him toys unless it's a special occassion. I have no clue what is wrong.
Tonight has got to be a better night.
1 comment:
Girl I don't think you are doing anything wrong. You have 2 kids and one of them is 3!! Haha. Brady insists on taking cars to Laura's too!!! That's so funny. Then when he looses them during the day all hell breaks loose. Lol. Gotta love those boys!!
Post a Comment