This was a last minute thing...I knew that I wanted family pics done this summer and I knew who I wanted to take them, but I'm a procrastinator. I found out a week before the shoot that this would be her last bit of availability for the summer. I was worried about finding coordinating outfits for everyone and it was surprisingly easy this time. I was very happy with the way they turned out and I'm having a hard time narrowing it down.
My favorite pic
Mommy made him smile big!
Tickle time! How cute are they?!?!?
Krew loves this but Kross looks scared!
The very first pic. I laugh when I see Kross with his little wrinkled up nose. This is pretty much what he thought about this photo shoot. He was not fond of the beach water and I think it was because his feet were sinking.






1 comment:
These turned out great! Those boys are precious!
Post a Comment