Here's what we've been up to lately:
Krew is pulling himself up and standing. It only lasts for a little bit and then he does a roll to the floor and takes the dump truck with him. Right after these pics he fell into the wall!

He watches cartoons now, specifically Mickey Mouse, but he'll watch anything on Disney Junior. He takes breaks to smile for Mommy!
I don't think this baby is ever going to crawl normally. He is perfectly content with scooting around on his belly and using his right foot to push himself along. He wedges himself into this area between the recliner and the wall and gets into the toy basket. Then he leaves the same way he got in. Five seconds later and he's across the room. He knows the word "No" and will turn and look at me with a big grin when I say it.
Krew smiles with his whole face from ear to ear!! How can you not smile when you see him! He's having a really hard time with this next tooth. It's been trying to push through for a couple of weeks. We got the one on the left in, but the right one is still sitting there under the gum. That's five teeth so far...almost six.
I found this little walker for $10 on facebook! He seems to like it but hasn't quite figured out that he can move if he moves his legs.
I think it's pretty obvious that Krew likes taking pictures because he smiles for me. Kross isn't still long enough to take a pic...so that's why there are tons of pics of little brother.




1 comment:
These boys are precious!! And I loooove Krew's big smile!!!
Post a Comment