June 30, 2012 since there's no June 31!
• You are 20.5 lbs of good chub!
• Still in a size 3 diaper.
• Wear 12 month clothes and no shoes…we can’t keep them on you.
• You are sleeping great. You go to bed about 7:15-7:30 and wake up when it’s time to go to Nana’s.
• You still eat great. You love your baby food and would probably eat it until we stopped feeding it.
• You aren’t crawling yet, but you scoot or army-crawl all over the place and get into everything. You also get up on all fours and rock back and forth or lock your legs out and stick your booty up in the air. Then, you’ll plop back on your tummy to scoot. You’re getting little rug burns on your knees from scooting yourself.
• You had what we thought was an allergic reaction and broke out in hives several times. I took you to the pedi and she said that it was an allergic reaction to something. She couldn't say what caused it. Your face, neck, chest, and abdomen turned red and splotchy and the rest of you was all pale. We have watched every time it happens and the only thing that me and Daddy can determine is that you get REALLY MAD sometimes which causes you to break out in hives. Every time this has happened it's because we weren't letting you do what you wanted to do! I really didn't want another boy with a little temper :(
• You love to touch the tile floors. I guess it’s because they are cool.
• You play with some of the trucks and other toys. Mostly they go in your mouth and your brother thinks you will eat them. I guess that has something to do with how much he sees you eat!
• You also discovered the dog and want to touch her so bad but she won’t let you.
• You say ga-ga, ya-ya, yi-yi, oooh (sounds like eeww), rah-rah, ree-ree and maybe a Da-da in there too. I mostly practice MA-MA with you, but you aren’t getting that. You just smile real sweet when I say it.
• It is nearly impossible to put your diaper and clothes on after your bath. It takes both of us. You will hump the air about 50 times while I’m trying to strap the diaper on (which makes it come off) or you roll and roll and roll and then scoot as fast as possible away from me. Daddy holds your head up off the bed so you stay on your back and it really makes you mad. However, you can’t use it to get the leverage you need to roll or hump!
• I accidentally put your brother’s pajamas on you the other night and I didn’t notice until I saw the shirt. The sad thing is they weren’t that big. I just left them on because I already had a tough time getting them on you.
• You still have four teeth, but the two next to your top front teeth are coming. Your poor gums are purple from them pushing through.
• You love to suck your toes! I posted video of it a few weeks ago.
• Your mullet is in full effect! You are still growing in hair on top, but the back and sides are about an inch long. I still wonder what color of hair you will have. Yours is a little darker than your brother’s hair was at this age.
• You have the chubbiest cheeks! I love it. You do this little smile where you show your bottom two teeth and your little cheeks poke out. It’s adorable!
• You are in love with your Momma. You will start fussing the second you hear me and I don’t come right over and get you. And if I make eye contact, it's all over because I better get over there right then and get you. I love this! A Momma’s boy!
• We cannot get over how happy you are. Everybody says so! I thought it would change, but I’m so glad it hasn’t! You are so pleasant to be around.
Krew,
I don’t know what I did to deserve such a sweet, happy little baby and I don’t know what we ever did without you. I can’t believe how fast you are growing. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday and sometimes I wish we could turn back the time and do it all over again. I love watching you grow and change every day, but I wish the time would slow down. As you get closer to a year old, these little notes to you are getting harder and harder for me to write because I get sad and emotional because you are growing so fast.
I’m glad that you and your brother are so different. I look forward to seeing you build a bond with him because he’s a pretty awesome little boy and I think you’ll think so too! I love you with all my heart.
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment