Last weekend I took Kross to the splash pad in our neighborhood. He was a little scared at first because he doesn't like water on his head. Then he requested to go to the pool instead because he saw other kids in the pool. As soon as we walked in, it was time for adult swim which means all the kids have to get out for 10 minutes. They all ran to the splash pad. Once Kross saw them running in the water, he was more comfortable with it so he had a fun time playing.
Push the blue button to start!
Then he wanted to play at the park when it was time to go (of course). He loves the slides and can get down them before I even get my camera ready for a pic. I asked him if he wanted to swing on the big boy swing or the little swing and he chose the little one.
It was fun, but it was hard to get him to leave. I thought he was about to have a meltdown but alot of the other kids were leaving too so I convinced him to go!



No comments:
Post a Comment