Nina gave Mommy some money to get the babies some new jammies because they were both in dire need of new ones. Kross had outgrown just about all of his and was wearing flannel ones to bed, and Krew was wearing Kross' old 12 month jammies and those were looking pretty bad! I about died when I found these Batman jammies for $5 each! I also got matching Thomas and Mickey too. I'd dress them in matching clothes every day if I could and I used to hate when people did that unless the kids were twins.
Have you ever tried to photograph two kids 3 and under?? Let me tell you, it's no easy task! Just check out the mess of pics below. They will make all kinds of faces and not look at you...
And then you tell the big one to hold onto brother and he puts him in what looks like a choke hold. I promise you that no baby was hurt in the process of this.
Then they might give you a little devilish smile (like Krew on the far left) or smile and look another direction because they are afraid of the flash (Kross)!
I have no idea what Kross was thinking or doing below with his mouth open but it's funny! BUT they did look pretty darn cute in those PJ's, don't you think??





No comments:
Post a Comment