Wednesday, February 4, 2009
50 Days
Today marks 50 days until we have our baby! We are both so excited and can't wait to meet Kross. It seems like it's just inching closer and closer to the time. I'm anxious and nervous about the delivery because I don't really know what to expect. I've asked my friend, Lisa, about every single detailed question that I could about labor and delivery. I know everything is going to fall into place as it gets closer. I just can't believe that this has gone by so fast and I've had an amazing pregnancy. It literally has been so easy and I've felt so well the whole time...except the few times I've gotten a cold. I'd appreciate it if everyone would just say a little prayer for us to have a healthy baby boy and for me to finish out this pregnancy with no problems. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love you too! Ask away anytime! I always pray for you 3. You will be just fine =) Labor & delivery is easier than being a coaches wife and we do that rather well. HAHA
You know you will be in my prayers. Everything will be fine. You and that sweet baby are in God's hands and there isn't a safer place to be.
love you too...
Post a Comment