Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby K is COMING!!!!

So I went for my 36 week appt today and she told me alot of things that shocked me. My blood pressure was high, so now I have to go get a monitor and check it three times a day. I had protein in my urine. And after she noticed that, she put me on bedrest. She said I don't have to go on complete bedrest but she wants me to stay at home. Kross's heartbeat was 150 bpm. He did not want to show us his face today so he was hiding and facing my back. We will see him for sure on March 12th because that's when he'll make his debut! That's also my Momma's birthday so she's excited to share it with her first grandbaby. Kross is still very small...only 5 lbs currently. Hopefully in the next two weeks he'll tip the scale at 6 lbs. My cervix is still closed, but she said it's soft. I was really worried when she said she was going to take him out at 38 weeks. She's a doctor, so I'm assuming she knows what she's doing. Please pray that he will be healthy at birth so he can stay with Mommy and Daddy in the hospital room so we can feed him and change his diapers and do everything for our sweet boy.

I'm in shock a little because I thought that he would stay in my tummy for at least four more weeks. I have two weeks to make sure everything is ready for him at home. I'll be going into the hospital the evening of March 11th for them to start the induction process. My next appt is with Dr. Moser next Wednesday. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I can't believe he is nearly here! Take care of yourself and you know we are wishing you luck!! Greg and I can't wait to meet the little guy!