This post is long overdue...When Kevin first started working security and gate at the basketball games, he started telling me about this lady that sits with him, Ms. Crites. He said she makes baby "things". Well, then he told me that she wanted to make something for Kross. He said she wants to go buy the bedding that we have so she can make a diaper holder that hangs from the crib. I knew that our bedding was discontinued but I told him the name of it anyway and Ms. Crites went to Babies R Us to buy our whole bedding set! Unfortunately she was unable to find it...but being the creative lady that she is, she improvised and created a diaper holder with our bedding colors and the theme of our room. When Kevin came home one night from his basketball game with all that Ms. Crites had made for our baby, I just about cried! I was feeling very uncomfortable that night and had just gotten in bed and he walked in with gifts! I was really amazed at her creativity. Not only did she send the diaper holder home with him...but she made burps cloths, and a HUGE "door hanger" for the hospital announcing our baby boy (full of items and toys for him). I wanted to share what this sweet lady did for our little boy. The thought and time that she put into these gifts just blows my mind! We are very thankful for these neat gifts.
Diaper Holder with Safari Animals to match his room

Burp Cloths - baby footprints, Safari, Trucks, and Football!

Door Hanger for hospital room door

Bear with football on top

Baby socks, powder, bibs, and washcloth

Monkey rattle

Teethers, baby shampoo, elephant rattle, and rubber ducky
No comments:
Post a Comment