Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Two Loves

So as I was in the computer room playing with my blog, I was talking to myself. I thought Kevin would have something smart to say about me in here mumbling...but he didn't. I walked into the living room and this is what I found...

How sweet is this??






Did I mention that it's 10:00 at night and I'm not the least bit tired because I took a nap at 6:00. He must have fallen asleep about an hour ago because it's been quiet in there since then! I can't wait to walk in there and see Kevin, Kross, and Allie asleep together on the couch!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

awwwwhhhh so sweet! Allie is too cute in the 2nd one. She's like "hey mom, come lay with us!" I miss Pally!

Katy said...

Awww that is really sweet! Look at that Allie girl - she looks so sweet and "innocent"! haha

The Hideout said...

This cracked me up. I'll have to share some of my photos of JD with Tux. We took tux in (he was a stray) and i've given that little cat more love than you can imagine (or tried to) and he adores JD! what's up with that?? anyhow, the pics are too cute!!!