Today was my 32 week appt. I am actually 31 weeks and 5 days today. I gained 5 more lbs so Dr. Moser was very happy about that. Kross's heartbeat was 151 and he is just the cutest baby ever! She measured him again and after evaluating my weight gain along with his measurements, she said that we just have a tiny baby. She's not worried about him being small any more. He's currently 3 lbs 9 oz. I asked her how much she thought he would weigh at birth and she said between 6 and 6.5 lbs. I am totally fine with that! She said she will let me go all the way to 40 weeks but not past it as long as he is still progressing the same. Kevin was able to go with me to the appt because LISD school was cancelled because of the bad weather today. We were both very happy that he was able to attend the appt because originally he was not going to be able to make it.
I go back in two weeks at 34 weeks to see the PA, Jennifer, and then I go two weeks after that (36 weeks) to see Dr. Moser again. At 36 weeks, we will discuss delivery options! Yay! I am so excited!
Here are the pictures from today:


2 comments:
Awww! He is absolutely precious Apryl. It looks like he has some hair..am I correct? What a cutie!
I love his sweet little face!!!! He has cute little lips along with his nose. I can't wait o love on him! It wont be long.
Post a Comment