I had my 30 week appt yesterday and it went well. Kross's heartbeat was 140 bpm and she said that was excellent. He's been moving around alot lately but when she looked at him he was still head down. We can't figure out why on earth he is measuring small because from the looks of it, we have a BIG baby. He takes up my whole mid-section all the way up to my ribs. His spine comes up on the right side of my belly button and his little butt curves just barely over to the left side of my belly button. Then his arms and legs are all on my left side. He's pretty much smashed in there in a pike position. Every time she would put the little wand over on the left side, he would kick it with his feet. I guess he didn't like her touching him with that thing. His spine is nice and straight. She said he has nice, full cheeks and a perfectly round head. I got some pictures but I can't really tell what they are so I don't think they are worth posting.
My next appt is Jan 27 and it's with the doctor. She will measure him and make sure that he's still growing and fattening up.
No comments:
Post a Comment