Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, alot happened in 2008! We can't wait to see what 2009 holds for us! Here's a little recap of our year:

We got Allie in February.


We bought our first home in May and I finished grad school.


We got married in Vegas in June.


We found out that I was pregnant in July.


We found out our baby was a boy in September.


One of my best friends, Lisa, had her daughter, Keegan, at the end of the month. Tracie also found out she was pregnant in September too!


December 29, we saw our first picture of our baby boy, Kross Ray Kilgo.


We absolutely cannot wait to meet our little guy. Kevin is working hard on getting the nursery finished. I just put our Christmas decorations up and we're both tired! We have a busy year ahead, but we are so very excited about it. We hope everyone has a great year!

Love to all.

No comments: