Saturday, October 13, 2012

We're Back!

It's been so long since I've posted, I know. This football season has been extra tough and rough for us all. Kross is really noticing how much his Daddy is gone and he questions me about it all the time. I miss Daddy too. It seems like when one baby isn't in a good mood, neither is the other. Maybe they plan it that way to drive me nuts! I'm kidding. They have decided that they are ready to team up and create messes together...most of the time this involves Kross getting Krew to do something like get into the dog water and food or go into the bathroom and pull himself up to the toilet. Both of those things make me want to vomit. And what about the time Kross dumped a bag of feathers all over the floor! And yeah, all of that happened in one evening. I'm far too anal for all of this!

Krew is quite content when his brother leaves him alone...most of the time Kross picks at him. Krew is very into wheels right now on - bikes, cars, trucks, tractors, etc. He likes to sit and spin them. He is also very into begging for food...that he won't eat. He eats very little table food. He just wants to get it and smash it in his hands. Lovely, isn't it??

I took Kross to the very first game this year and he had alot of fun. Why have we only been to one game this year?? Because I am terrified of taking both kids to a football game alone and when we went, we didn't get home until 11:45! And, I can't even get in and out of Target in 30 minutes with both kids without a castastrophe, so there is nothing that makes me think I could pull a 2.5 - 3 hour football game off. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Kross was really mad when I asked him if I could take a picture before the game. He insisted on taking his football with him and guess who had to hold that for almost the entire game. Yes, Mommy.


Kross had so much fun playing with Daddy after the game. That made my heart happy.


No comments: