Thursday, October 25, 2012

Some Random I-Phone Pics

Sorry these are mostly pics of Krew. The other pic of Kross that I tried to add kept turning the wrong way.

 Yeah, I'm aware of the fact that this isn't safe, but no one was crying, whining, yelling, or fighting, so I let them be for 30 seconds.  I just need a little bit of peace sometimes.


Always getting the blinds! He constantly gets into things that he isn't supposed to!
  
Teefies!


Sweet boy! He hates having his diaper changed and fights me, so after his nap I usually just let him go around pantless for a while. I also try to avoid any crying or yelling because Kross is normally still asleep! Krew can take his diaper off now (like as of this week), so this pantless thing is not happening too often any more.

1 comment:

Katy said...

That smile is the best!!!