Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Skeleton Pajama Party!

I am linking up with Meredith from The Tichenor Family for her Skeleton Pajama Party!


We're a day late though (story of my life!) because I had camera issues and Momma wasn't feeling well last night. I took 42 pics total and these were the ones that made the cut! Taking pics of two kids and trying to get them both to look at the same time is impossible. I have no idea how Meredith gets all three of her boys to look at the camera! I'm impressed!
 The pumpkins were supposed to distract them to get them to stay in one spot and to look at the camera. Krew said it looked more like dinner to him! Ha! I did wash them because I knew he would put his straight into his mouth.
 This little guy is going to be ONE in two weeks! Momma is really sad about it. I have no idea where the time went. I swear I just had him yesterday!

1 comment:

4sonsfarmhouse said...

I am visiting from The Skeleton Pajama Party. How cute are your two boys. I also have two boys 16 months apart. Life is for sure fun with 2 boys but very busy!!!

ourlifegodhands.blogspot.com