Sunday, October 14, 2012

Me and the Boys

So what have we been up to while Daddy's working??

Well, Krew loves these little waterproof books that he can chew on as long as his little heart desires. He sat here for a good 20 minutes playing and chewing on this one. He can't have the little board books because he chews them up and then has paper all in his mouth! That's a mosquito bite on his head and I've finally figured out what gets the swelling down immediately...Vicks Vaporub! I got that little tip from a friend on facebook!


We play peek-a-boo alot. Kross insists on being outside and it's too hot for Krew, so I open the blinds to watch him. He usually stays on the porch or chases Allie if she's out there with him. Krew enjoys watching his brother outside. He bangs on the window and talks to Kross.

Kross graduated from the high chair since he was getting pretty big for it. He seems to enjoy this little table that we found for him. It was used so we got a good deal on it. He says he wants us to paint it red, and I'm not going to argue. The only problem with this new setup is that Krew bothers Kross any time he's eating. He will take his spoon or fork away and snatch some food so I'm constantly pulling him away.

This is what I've been working on during naptime on the weekends. It's taken a little while but I think I'm finally satisfied since this is the first wreath that I've made. It was fun to do some crafting!

Please forgive me if this is full of typos or all over the place. I'm tired, y'all and I am going to bed.

No comments: