Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nina and Poppy Love

Nina and Poppy came to visit a couple of weeks ago and we had so much fun! They got to go to a t-ball game, watch Kross play in his pool, and took us to one of our favorite restaurants. Thank you!! 
 Now, I'm sure you know that going out to eat with two kids can be very scary because you don't know how they'll act every time. They were both complete angels! I was pretty surprised.
We got some cute pics of Nina and Poppy with Kross...we somehow left Krew out. I do have two really cute videos of Nina and Krew that I have been trying to upload to youtube, but it's been unsucessful. I'll keep trying because they are too funny. She had him laughing so hard.

It was a great weekend!!! We can't wait to see them again soon! We love you!


No comments: