Friday, June 8, 2012

Krew - 7 Months Old


May 31, 2012

• I’m guessing you weigh about 19-20lbs now. Your new nickname is Chubbs. You are a LOAD to carry around. That's ok because I love chubby babies!

• Wear size 3 diapers. Huggies during the day and Pampers baby dry at night. That stopped all the leaks!

• Mostly wear 12 month clothes and size 3 shoes. You are obsessed with shoes. If we put them on you, you want to eat them and will not leave them alone until we take them off and put them out of sight.

• You are sleeping great! We had a rough spot where you were waking up to eat at least once a night and then you’d roll yourself over to your back and not be able to get back over. We had to let you cry it out one night and that was all it took. You can now settle yourself back to sleep if you wake up during the night. You sleep from 7:30 or 8:00 to 5:30 or 6:30 in the morning.

• You get three feedings of baby food a day along with four to five bottles of 6-8 oz each. You absolutely love your baby food. The only thing I’m scared to feed you is peas. You eat everything else.

• You can sit up now, but I have to be there because you will tumble over to one side.

• You can roll and roll and roll all over the place.

• You have no desire to crawl. You lay there and kick your legs or spin in circles.

• You like to crawl on your back. You can scoot yourself probably four feet if we’d let you!

• Your favorite word is “Ga-ga!” and you have the sweetest little voice when you talk. I think that’s the only word you say right now.

• You have FOUR teeth now! I think you’re ready for a steak! And, you will bite people with those four little teeth. You’ve gotten me and Nini and it hurts!

• You love the channel changer and our cell phones…typical man!

• You have the BEST little smile and sometimes a little dimple shows! We get so many compliments on how happy you are all the time. The only time you aren’t happy is if you’re tired or hungry. You will fight your sleep because you think you’re gonna miss something.

• You belly laugh really loud when we tickle you because you are very ticklish.


• You love to jump in your exersaucer. I have videos of you and Kross jumping together!


Krew,

You bring so much joy to our lives. You are such a good, happy baby and I don’t know what we ever did without you! I wish the time would stop going by so fast because you can’t already be seven months old! I love the way you look at me with your little eyes. I can tell just how much you love your Momma and I love you so, so, so much too! Thank you for being a Momma’s Boy!

                                                               Love Always,

                                                               Momma