These pictures totally fit his personality and I'm so glad that she was able to get him to open up so quickly! This was a 20 minute mini session that we did with a lady that lives about five minutes away and the theme was red, white & blue!
I saw this idea on Pinterest but couldn't find the questions to ask. Then, my friend Lisa recently did a post with the questions. You ask your child these same questions every year to see how their responses change. I thought it was a really neat idea! So, here we go and the answers are verbatim:
What is your name? "My name is Kross. Kross KI-GO! You know me! That's my name!"
How old are you? "Free. I'm free, four, five, & six, & seven!"
What is your favorite color? "Hmm...orange & pink."
What is your favorite animal? "Hmm...uh, opossum. I wike opossums. What you wike??"
Who is your best friend? "Yexi & Chad & Peyton & her mom."
What do you want to be when you grow up? "I want to be a...opossum!"
What is your favorite movie? "Barney & Mickey Mouse & Puto (Pluto). Chuggington & all that stuff."
What is your favorite song? "Huh?...No-Chi-Gon" He was making up a song.
What is your favorite TV show? "Barney. I wike Barney & Barney, Barney, Barney every time!"
What makes you happy? "Yexi & Chad"
What makes you sad? "Da-da...when I go to the corner."
What is your favorite food? "Chicken nuggets, corny dogs, macaroni & cheese, chocolate pudding & ice cream!"
What is your favorite game? "Football & basketball."
What is your favorite icecream? "Brownies. The chocolate pudding one."
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? "Wash clothes & you know what I wike. Play upstairs."
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? "I wike to mow with him."
How old is Mommy? "12 & 13!'
How old is Daddy? "Four, wike me! I'm four too!"
What does Mommy do at work? "Watch airplanes!"
What does Daddy do at work? "Play football & basketball & tennis ball!"

1 comment:
Haha!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment