On Friday, Mommy had a hair appt after work and then Nini and Pappaw came to visit that night. Their house is being repainted and touched up so we haven't been able to go over to their house and visit. As you can see, Kross still loves his cozy coupe that he got for his first birthday! He usually says he's going to work or going to the grocery store when he's driving. Below he was showing us what a triangle looks like and telling a story.
Saturday was Keely's 3rd birthday party. Since we were already late, I figured why not stop and take some pictures before we leave. I thought my babies looked cute in their matching outfits and I was happy to get in pics finally since I'm usually behind the camera!
They had a little play pen set up for Krew and he liked the big toy in it. Kross gets to eat as many pop-pops over there as his little heart desires because Kandyce loves to feed them to him! I think he ate so many that he finally got tired of them.
They had a big jump pit with a basketball goal inside and a big slide!
Kross loves to pull this little wagon around every time we go over there. Krew's favorite thing is always the swing. He got really serious right before he passed out.
They had three pinatas and they break them differently than we used to as kids. They had strings and each kid got to pull a string. Eventually one string would open up the bottom. They did not disappoint with the goodies inside either - fruit roll ups, fruit snacks, push pops!
Kross entertained himself for a while with these jenga blocks. He loves to go sit in the "castle" and play. They call it a castle because it's three stories high. That's a little kid's dream - to be able to get up so high so Mommy and Daddy can't reach them to get them down to go home!
Clearly I was half asleep when I started doing the collages and pics because I left a spot at the bottom to write "Happy Birthday, Keely!" on the pic below and I left it blank!
We had tons of fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment