Every weekend Daddy mows the yard and Kross will freak out if he's not out there too. He says he has to help him "because it's his JOB!!" Let's see what he says about that in about 10 years! He's so cute when he does it because he watches Daddy and does every single thing exactly like his Daddy does it. He will go back over the same piece several time if it's not done right.
Kross loves to play in this little pool. I think this was the first pool we bought him when we moved down here, and it's the best $10 that we've spent! He loves it and asks for it every weekend. In one pic below he is "trying to get some sun" like Mommy does. He'll get real still for about five seconds when he's trying to get some sun and then he's back going 90 miles an hour!
One weekend we went to Tommy and Kandyce's house for crawfish and Kross and Krew were surrounded by girls. There were about five or six girls there. Kross loves Keely's pink mustang and it's probably a good thing that her Daddy took the battery out or they would have zoomed off the back porch! I guess that pic gives me a glimpse of what he'll look like taking his girlfriend out on a date in 15 years! It looks like Krew found him a little girl too. They are 11 days apart but Taylin's so tiny compared to him.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I still have more pics from our visit with Nina and Poppy. I'm never caught up on my posts, but that's what happens when you have two babies!



No comments:
Post a Comment