Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Off to the Eye Doctor

So, I thought this was worth blogging just so that I remember it if it turns out to be nothing or something. I noticed a couple of months ago that sometimes one of Krew's eyes would turn in when the other was looking straight ahead. I asked my mom if she noticed it and she said no and that it was probably nothing since babies' eyes take a little while to focus anyway. However, Kevin noticed it without me saying anything and so did his mom. I asked Krew's pedi at his 6 month checkup and she looked for a while before she finally saw what I was talking about. She gave me the option of taking him to an ophthamologist. They used to wait until babies were 12 months but now they are referring them at six months. Now I notice that either eye will do it but not at the same time. One eye will be looking straight and the other may or may not be turned in. It's not all the time that it happens, but it happens enough to bother me and have it checked out. You can tell in the pics that I took for his six month post. See...he's still cute!








1 comment:

Katy said...

He is absolutely precious! No matter what is going on with his little eyes. And I never even noticed! I could just squeeze him.