Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Starbucks Favorite

My friend Tracie told me I should try the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks. I usually always get the same thing this time of year...the Pumpkin Spice Latte or Frappucino. Well I decided to try the hot chocolate since it doesn't have caffeine in it. At first I wasn't sold on it. I tried it again and I'm hooked. I go there almost every day and get a Venti Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Yes, it is that good! That's why I get the largest size. I love it. It's heaven in a cup!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh - you beat me to the Christmas music! Hahaha...I was about to put all my Christmas music on my playlist and add it to my blog. I figured you guys would make fun of me, then I clicked on your blog and it's ALL Christmas. I must say - I LOVE IT!!! =)
Oh yes, and I definitely need to try the hot chocolate.

Kelly said...

Hey!
The hot chocolate is THE BEST!!!
I wanted to let you know - I got those boots (yes I have brown and black) at WAL-MART last year for like $18. They are my favorite boots - they are comfortable and I wear them WAY more than any of my nice expensive boots. I haven't seen them this year though - sorry!

Lisa said...

AGREED!!!!!! I tried it and I am in LOVE!!!!!