
Baby K is the size of a banana now and he will be measured from head to heel. He's about 10 inches total and 6 1/2 from head to bottom. Before he was just measured from crown to rump because his little legs were curled up. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and I'll see it in his first soiled diaper. I have grown quite a bit in the last week. He's more active and Kevin has been able to feel him move too.
3 comments:
awwwh a little nana =)
You look great! I can't believe little baby K is now the size of a banana. He is growing so much!
Good Morning ~ thanks for stopping by my blog...looks like we will be having baby boy's close in age. I love the bedding you have chosen ~ it is so cute.
Yes, the giraffe was purchased offline...my husband actually found it, but if you google Melissa and Doug giraffe...you will find it very easily. It is the one that is 5 feet tall. Let me know if you need any additional help and I can ask my husband the exact spot he found it.
Keep in touch. Oh, I also have a giveaway on my blog you might be interested in. Check it out and sign up if you get a chance.
Post a Comment