Monday, November 10, 2008

My Parents Visit, Krosse's Crib, and a New Car

My Mom and Dad came to see us this weekend. We had alot of fun but the time went by way too quickly. They bought me a bunch of maternity clothes. My poor Dad shopped with us all day on Saturday.
Also, a HUGE thank you to my parents, who purchased Krosse's crib. It should be here in about 2-3 weeks. We love it and are so excited to have our first piece of baby furniture. Thanks Mom and Dad!

On another note, I got a new car this weekend! I did not plan this. We were supposed to go and look at them and then look at the Ford dealership in TC when we went down for Thanksgiving and compare prices/estimates. However, I found a car on the showroom floor that I just loved and had to have. My parents agreed. I got a really good deal, so the car was sold, and I brought it home that night! I absolutely love it and think it was one of the best purchases I've made! It is a white 2009 Ford Escape XLT. I'll put up a picture shortly. It has alot of neat features. Oh and Kevin was so surprised when I came home with a car. He told me before I left that I would come home with one...I guess he knows me better than I think! He napped the whole time that we were at the dealership - for 5 hours.

And tomorrow is Veteran's Day...so since I work for the government, I will be off work tomorrow. Thank you to all of the men and women who have served our country!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I want to see pics of your new ride.