Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To E or Not to E...22 Weeks

Ok, Kevin has been giving me grief about the way I wanted to spell our baby's name. I thought Krosse with an E on the end looked sophisticated and neat. He thinks it is retarded and everyone will always mispronounce his name. So, to stop the arguing with Kevin and save our child some severe mispronunciations, we will go with K-R-O-S-S. I don't like it near as much, but the name sounds the same either way we spell it.
I'm 22 weeks along now and Kross is about 11 inches and just under 1 pound. He is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. His eyes have formed but the irises still lack pigment. He has deep wrinkles in his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. His pancreas is steadily developing.

Here is a 22 week picture of me. Sometimes my stomach feels so tight...like I'm about to bust. And no, my butt doesn't really look that large. The pants make it look like that.

Kevin and Johnny are painting the nursery as I type this. They are working hard! We should have it finished by next weekend, hopefully. Hope everyone is doing well! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to see my family tomorrow when I get home from work.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I can't wait to see the nursery! I bet it will look so good painted red.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be careful going home today. I will talk to you soon!
Love ya!