The above picture was taken after I came home from the gym and ate TWO chili dogs! LOL! They were good!I went to the doctor Monday for my 24 week appt. I'm amazed every time I see myself in the mirror. I think, "Is this really me??" I've waited so long to be pregnant and I always imagined what it would be like but it's so much greater than I ever thought. I've just always wanted to be a Mommy. It literally brings tears to my eyes as I sit and write about it.
Anyway, the appt went well. Kross' heartbeat was 145. He's lounging in mommy's tummy right now. His head is on my right side, butt is in my pelvic area, and his legs are on my left side. So, he is literally sitting on my bladder...that's why I need to potty so much! He looks so sweet. He has a little round head and a cute little pointy nose. I think he's going to look like Kevin. He likes to show off his manly goods and it shows in all ten of the pictures that Jennifer printed for me. She said he's NO DOUBT a boy. We already knew that but I guess she was pointing it out again. I asked her when the baby's are supposed to turn and she said they like them to be turned at 32 weeks. If he won't turn, then they have two good chiropractors that they would send me to to help him turn. She said not to worry about it though. I worry about everything though, so I was already worrying that he might not turn or would get stuck in one position. I did finally gain some weight...well alot of weight at once. (It was that good Turkey Dinner that my mom cooked for us on Thanksgiving!) Jennifer said it's ok because it happens when you don't gradually gain it. She said I shouldn't have any more growth spurts like that.
I also asked about my back pain. She said it sounds muscular because the heat helped it but she said it could be anything. She said since I worked out all the time and my abs were so tight that he is having a hard time pushing me out in the front so everything is going to the back...all my guts and everything. She said it could also be related to my tailbone. The normal tailbone curves under just a bit and during pregnancy it is sometimes pushed out and that can hurt. It went away though, so I'm hoping that it doesn't come back.
I'm still continuing to work out with Tracie at least twice a week. We do a step class and it really makes me feel good to go and sweat a little bit. Of course we've toned it WAY down compared to what we would normally do. The instructors watch us carefully and remind us not to get our heartrate up too much.
Our next doc appt is December 29. I'll do the glucose test, which means I'll be there for at least an hour. Kevin has agreed to stay with me since he'll be on Christmas break at that time. We'll have another 3D/4D sono with Dr. Moser.
I hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping finished. I'm a little stressed because I have not done much at all!
Anyway, the appt went well. Kross' heartbeat was 145. He's lounging in mommy's tummy right now. His head is on my right side, butt is in my pelvic area, and his legs are on my left side. So, he is literally sitting on my bladder...that's why I need to potty so much! He looks so sweet. He has a little round head and a cute little pointy nose. I think he's going to look like Kevin. He likes to show off his manly goods and it shows in all ten of the pictures that Jennifer printed for me. She said he's NO DOUBT a boy. We already knew that but I guess she was pointing it out again. I asked her when the baby's are supposed to turn and she said they like them to be turned at 32 weeks. If he won't turn, then they have two good chiropractors that they would send me to to help him turn. She said not to worry about it though. I worry about everything though, so I was already worrying that he might not turn or would get stuck in one position. I did finally gain some weight...well alot of weight at once. (It was that good Turkey Dinner that my mom cooked for us on Thanksgiving!) Jennifer said it's ok because it happens when you don't gradually gain it. She said I shouldn't have any more growth spurts like that.
I also asked about my back pain. She said it sounds muscular because the heat helped it but she said it could be anything. She said since I worked out all the time and my abs were so tight that he is having a hard time pushing me out in the front so everything is going to the back...all my guts and everything. She said it could also be related to my tailbone. The normal tailbone curves under just a bit and during pregnancy it is sometimes pushed out and that can hurt. It went away though, so I'm hoping that it doesn't come back.
I'm still continuing to work out with Tracie at least twice a week. We do a step class and it really makes me feel good to go and sweat a little bit. Of course we've toned it WAY down compared to what we would normally do. The instructors watch us carefully and remind us not to get our heartrate up too much.
Our next doc appt is December 29. I'll do the glucose test, which means I'll be there for at least an hour. Kevin has agreed to stay with me since he'll be on Christmas break at that time. We'll have another 3D/4D sono with Dr. Moser.
I hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping finished. I'm a little stressed because I have not done much at all!
1 comment:
Your little belly has grown! You still look great!
Post a Comment