Baby K is currently about the size of the lime that I am holding in the picture - approximately 1.6 inches and .25 oz. He currently has a 1:1 ratio between body and head. The fingers and toes are no longer webbed and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming.
I had my 11 week appt today. It went very well. Baby K has grown so much in the last two weeks. The heartbeat was 172 beats per minute. If you look closely at the head, the part that is really white is the face. He had his legs and feet tucked up underneath, so all you can see are the top of his legs. I begged Jennifer to try to make Baby K move so she pushed on my belly several times and we waited and waited, but no movement. We were patient and at the very end, she gave me one last push and the legs and arms started flying. Baby K was kicking around and waving his arms like a wild child.
One of my best friends, Lisa, is about to have her baby, Keegan, in about 3 weeks. I am so excited! I can't wait. I want her out now! Another good friend, Tracie, just recently found out that she is pregnant as well...so our little coaching family is growing like crazy. Congrats to her and her husband, David. I can't wait for Katy, Erin, Jennelle, and Amanda to all get pregnant too!
Check back next week for pics from my 4D sonogram and more updates.
2 comments:
Very exciting! You are going to have tons of ultrasound pictures by the time the baby is here. I'm glad everything is going so great! I was at church on Sunday and didn't see y'all. Hope to see you this Sunday.
Awwwwwwwwh I LOVE BABY K! I can't wait to see the 4D sono. It's going to be so amazing and you will cry your little eyes out.
Post a Comment