
Today was our 12 week appt. It was wonderful. Baby K was so active and just moving all over. He/She would not hold still so she could get good pictures. She was able to measure everything and she said it looks great. She pointed out all of baby's organs to show us that they were all there. They did some bloodwork to test for Down's syndrome. She said Down's syndrome babies have a hump on their neck and their noses are flat. Baby K has a cute little nose and no hump on the neck. The heartbeat was 165 and we heard it for the first time. Kevin was grinning ear to ear the whole time. I loved it! Here are some 3D/4D pictures from today.


I am scheduled to go back in 3 weeks on Oct 9th at 16 weeks and then for another "BIG" appt on Nov 3.
2 comments:
SO CUTE! I just cant get over how big he/she is even thought really it's like plum size. I could not be happier for you and Kevin. I can't wait for baby k to get here!
Ok, I swear I know how to spell =) There is no edit button!
Post a Comment