I've noticed that my pants are getting really tight around the waist...in fact, I can't buttom them any more or else I have these huge indentions in my stomach from the buttons on my pants. I've been wearing longer shirts to cover the top of my pants. This just happened this week. I'm also getting these horrible migraine headaches. They come on quick. I read that it may be because I need to drink more water. I think this may actually help. It's weird though because I went a whole 12 weeks with hardly any nausea and now I get nauseous from the headaches. Tylenol helps but not for long. I don't want to take too much of that either. Pray for the headaches to ease up, please! I'm still tired, but I hear that will get better around 16 weeks. Even though I may sound like I'm miserable, I think this is the neatest thing ever!
2 comments:
awwwh Baby K is getting so big! I want to see him/her NOW!
I hate that you are feeling a little under the weather. Hopefully the headaches will ease up soon. I'm glad baby K is doing well.
Post a Comment