Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Wiggle Worm

I had my 9 week appt today. It was very fun! Before we saw Baby K today, Jennifer told me "Maybe we'll see a little movement." I thought...probably not, but ok. We saw Baby K and he was just wiggling those little arms (nubby arms) all around. I laughed when I saw it and then Baby K started wiggling some more. I kept laughing and he kept wiggling. It was so cute! I was so happy to see Baby K out in the middle (not hiding in the corner anymore) just lovin' life. He's grown alot in the last week, and I can't wait to see how much he's grown in two weeks when I go back! It is so neat that I have this little miracle growing inside of me, and I can't wait until Kevin can come with me and see Baby K on the screen. He will get his chance in 3 weeks. It was a great appt today and I had a great day. So far I love being pregnant!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

awwwwh I love that baby k! He/she really HAS grown. I cant wait for you to see him/her in 2 weeks. Baby K will look like a teddy bear...SO CUTE!

Katy said...

I love how baby K was wiggling around. That is so cute! I'm glad you had a good visit. See you soon!

Katy said...

I am glad you had a great visit! That is hilarious that baby K was so hyper! He/She is definitely growing...