Friday, August 8, 2008

Update on Baby K...Another 6-Week Appt

I had another appt on Wednesday and surprise...I was still measuring small - 6 weeks 2 days. At this rate, I should be pregnant for no less than 18 months...LOL. Wish me luck! They got to use the big sonogram machine on me and we saw the heartbeat. It looked like two little hands clapping inside the little "shrimp." Yes, the baby looks like a shrimp right now. This is when they most resemble their DADDY! She said HE is a little guy. Obviously it's too early to know what the sex is but Jennifer kept calling it HE. Maybe she has a feeling. My mom says, NO, it's definitely not a HE. Jennifer said everything looks really good, I just have a tiny baby at the moment. I go back next week for more pictures. See below. That little white thing at the bottom of the large black dot, is the baby. In the second picture, in the larger version, you can see what Aunt Lisa calls the "arms" and "legs."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It is "HER" arms and legs =) I love that baby K. Even if it's a boy. I don't really care either way. I just want Baby K to be healthy and happy. Love you both!
Oh and I love your new layout. It's so cute and matches your cute dress.
xoxoxo Proud Aunt Lisa & baby little Miss K