I had another appt today with Jennifer and I was exactly a week bigger than last time. Baby K was hiding today. She said he was burrowed down in the corner so it was hard to see him. His heartbeat was 121. My next appt is in two weeks. I got more pictures but they aren't very good because Baby K was trying to hide, so I'll wait until next time when I hopefully get better pictures.
Our friend, Shannon, left us a nice little surprise at our front door yesterday. It was a card with a giftcard to Gymboree. It was very sweet and made me cry. I had also had a bad day up until that point. Thank you Shannon!
2 comments:
I hope your day has been better today! I look forward to seeing the next sonogram to see how much baby K has grown!
12 more weeks, 12 more weeks!!!!!!! I want to know NOW =) ♥ U 3!
Post a Comment