Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Unexpected 8 Week Visit...

I went to the doctor today. It was an unexpected visit. I was having some problems this morning so they wanted to see me. I was really scared but I did alot of praying on the way to the doctor. Everything is fine. Baby K was healthy and still burrowed in the corner but alot bigger. His heartbeat was 161. It was beating like crazy! Apparently my body is trying to get me to slow down and rest more. Jennifer told me to take it easy for the next three days...no working out. I guess it's been hard for me to tone my workout down. I've never really known anything other than going at it "hardcore"...but Baby K is more important to me than anything so I will figure out some exercises that agree with all of the changes that I'm experiencing. Keep praying for us! Baby K is growing like a weed! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am so glad everything is fine with the baby! I will pray for God to give you peace and a calm spirit. And anytime you feel like working out, just call me and you can come over and eat ice cream instead. :)

Hugs!

Shannon